Are you over the age of 18?
Do you live in Australia?
Do you own a smartphone device?
Are you seeking help for your own problems with gambling?
Deakin is currently conducting a research project to test the effectiveness of a smartphone-delivered interventions for those who may be seeking help for gambling problems. The program is called "Curb Your Urge."
Participants will complete 3 surveys a day via an iPhone or Android app whilst also being provided 12 tips or activities that will help curb their gambling urges. If you...
• are 18 years of age or older
• live in Australia
• have a smartphone device (iPhone or Android)
• have a relatively good knowledge of the English language
• are willing to commit to a 5-week program and to completing brief assessment measures
• want help to curb your own gambling urges
then this is the program for you!
More information regarding the project, how it can help and how to participate can be found here: https://researchsurveys.deakin.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_eMdNelq1MLuXaBf
You can also contact Ms. Chloe Hawker for more information via email at: email@example.com